IRA Share Savings
First New York offers a share savings Individual Retirement Account (IRA) that can help you build toward your retirement. This account can be opened for Traditional IRA or Roth IRA.
- Control your investment by making periodic contributions throughout the year
- Deposits can be made through Direct Deposit or Payroll Deduction
- No minimums, no terms!
- When your balance builds you can move qualifying funds into a higher yielding IRA Share Certificate for terms of 6 months to 5 years
IRA Share Certificates
First New York offers share certificate Individual Retirement Accounts for terms from 6 months to 5 years. This account can be opened for Traditional IRA or Roth IRA. These certificates help you earn competitive high yield rates that are growing tax deferred throughout the term of the certificate.
- Earn higher dividends by investing in flexible terms of 6 months to 5 years
- Only $250 needed to open and earn dividends
- Competitive dividend rates respond weekly to the market
- Dividends are compounded and posted monthly
- Certificate automatically renews at maturity
MEMBERS Financial Services
Visit MEMBERS Financial Services for more retirement and investment options!
Visit Retirement Central for practical ideas on what you can do today to help you achieve financial security when you retire. Get complete information on the different types of IRAs available and even open up your IRA online!