Seminars and Classes
FREE SOCIAL SECURITY SEMINAR
Tuesday, October 2, 2018
6 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
First New York Community Room - 2 Wall Street, Colonie, NY
Are you looking for more information about how to maximize your Social Security benefits? Regardless of when you plan to retire, Social Security will likely be an important part of the road ahead. But many individuals don’t realize there are options to consider when it comes to collecting Social Security.
- What are the rules for collecting your Social Security benefits?
- How can spouses coordinate their benefits and possibly receive more?
- Are there different routes to take that could increase your benefit amount?
- How can Social Security fit within your overall retirement income plan?
Get all your Social Security questions answered at our no-cost, no-obligation seminar presented by Travis Stanley, Regional Sales Director with MEMBERS Financial Services.*
Register at (518) 393-1326, press #1302.
* All guarantees are based on the claims-paying ability of the issuer. Representative does not specialize in Social Security issues. For questions about your Social Security benefits contact your local Social Security office. For information regarding your specific tax situation, consult a tax professional. For legal questions, consult an attorney. Representative is neither a tax advisor nor attorney. Representatives are registered, securities are sold and investment advisory services offered through CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc (CBSI), member FINRA/SIPC, a registered broker/dealer and investment advisor, 2000 Heritage Way, Waverly, IA 50677, 800.356.2644. Nondeposit investment and insurance products are not federally insured, involve risk, may lose value and are not obligations of or guaranteed by the financial institution. CBSI is under contract with the financial institution, through the financial services program, to make securities available to members.