IDProtect - Identity Theft Protection
As your trusted partner, First New York takes your identity protection seriously. That’s why we are offering all members with a choice or classic checking account our IDProtect Identity Theft Program. This service is our proactive step to protect you and your family from identity fraud.
Identity theft is one of the fastest growing crimes in the U.S. and if you become a victim, recovering from ID theft and repairing your credit can take time, sometimes years, and can cost hundreds of dollars.* Therefore, it makes sense to implement protective measures.
For just $1.95 per month**, First New York's IDProtect service provides family*** protection with these benefits:
- Credit Monitoring – daily credit file monitoring and automated alerts of key changes to your Experian, Equifax and TransUnion credit reports
- Total Identity Monitoring – continuous monitoring of over 1,000 databases including credit, Social Security, public records, real property records, telephone along with many others
- Your 3-in-1 Credit Report
- Your Credit Score
- Fully managed Identity Theft Resolution Services
- Access to a dedicated fraud specialist assigned to manage your case who will work with you until your credit and identity are restored
- Identity theft recovery case plan to inform you of the recovery process
- Debit and credit card registration
- Online identity theft news center and valuable phone and web resources
Personal checking accounts receive up to $10,000 identity fraud expense reimbursement coverage**** for expenses associated with restoring your identity.
Contact a Member Service Specialist today at 518-393-1326 and press ‘2’ for more information on how you can start protecting your identity today.