First OnLineSign In
We Invite You to Open an Account and become A Member!
First New York Federal Credit Union, originally Schenectady Teachers Federal Credit Union, was federally chartered in 1937. Today First New York has six Branch locations and a Drive-Through Service and Call Center, serving over 30,000 members, and is one of the strongest financial institutions in the Capital District.
First New York is a financial cooperative owned by its members. When you join, you become an owner of the credit union. And since we have member owners and not stockholders, all profits are returned back to our members in the form of better rates, services and fees than you would typically get from a bank.
Here are just a few of the reasons why you should join too:
- Great rates on loans and savings accounts
- Lower fees and service charges
- Excellent service
- You're an owner, not a number!
- Plus, we offer several "members only" events throughout the year such as:
- Special discounts from Liberty Mutual Insurance
- Free Seminars
We invite you to become a member, here's how: Membership Eligibility