First OnLineSign In
Accounts & Services
As your trusted partner, First New York takes your identity protection seriously. That’s why we are offering all of our members this IDProtect Identity Theft Program. This service is our proactive step to protect you and your family from identity fraud.
Identity theft is one of the fastest growing crimes in the U.S. and if you become a victim, recovering from ID theft and repairing your credit can take time, sometimes years, and can cost hundreds of dollars.* Therefore, it makes sense to implement protective measures.
For just $1.95 per month**, First New York's IDProtect service provides family*** protection with these benefits:
- Credit Monitoring – daily credit file monitoring and automated alerts of key changes to your Experian, Equifax and TransUnion credit reports
- Total Identity Monitoring – continuous monitoring of over 1,000 databases including credit, Social Security, public records, real property records, telephone along with many others
- Your 3-in-1 Credit Report
- Your Credit Score
- Fully managed Identity Theft Resolution Services
- Access to a dedicated fraud specialist assigned to manage your case who will work with you until your credit and identity are restored
- Identity theft recovery case plan to inform you of the recovery process
- Debit and credit card registration
- Online identity theft news center and valuable phone and web resources
- "IDProtect" Mobile App available
You'll receive up to $10,000 identity fraud expense reimbursement coverage**** for expenses associated with restoring your identity.
Contact a Member Service Specialist today at (518) 393-1326 and press 2 for more information on how you can start protecting your identity today.
*Javelin Strategy and Research
**The ID THEFT PROTECTION fee of $1.95 will be charged to your account on the last day of each month and will apply to coverage for the current month. If you choose not to utilize the IDProtect program, you have the opportunity to opt-out at any time.
***Family includes: Spouse, person qualifying as domestic partner, and children under 25 years of age and parent(s) who are residents of the same household. IDProtect benefits are available to joint account holders. Benefits are not available to a “signer” or “beneficiary” of the account who is not an account owner. Service is not available to businesses.
****Identity Theft Insurance underwritten by insurance company subsidiaries or affiliates of American Insurance Group, Inc. The description herein is a summary and intended for informational purposes only and does not include all terms, conditions, and exclusions of the policies described. Please refer to the actual policies for terms, conditions, and exclusions of coverage. Coverage may not be available in all jurisdictions. Insurance product is not a deposit; not NCUA insured; not an obligation of credit union; and not guaranteed by credit union or any affiliated entity.