First OnLineSign In
Accounts & Services
e-z access account
Ages 13 and up
Today more than ever, learning about finances and achieving a level of financial independence are important for young adults. Learning the value of the dollar, being more confident in one’s monetary decisions, and educating oneself about money are all good. In an effort to educate our youth about spending, we offer the e-z access account, a joint account with a parent or guardian* that allows young adults ages 13 and up to have a First New York Visa debit card of their own.
- e-z access Visa debit card can be used in person, by phone or online, wherever Visa is accepted
- FREE Mobile and Text Banking available**
- Download our free iPhone, iPad, Android, or Kindle App and enjoy banking on-the-go
- No monthly service charge or minimum balance to open
- FREE First OnLine access 24/7/365 at www.firstnewyork.org
- FREE 24-hour telephone account access
- FREE unlimited access to all First New York ATMs
- e-z access cards can be used at over 30,000 surcharge-free CO-OP or SUM networks
- 5 FREE non-First New York ATM withdrawals per month at any ATM
- 1 FREE next day Popmoney transaction per month
- Joint account with parent or guardian for added protection*
- Parents have the ability with First OnLine to immediately transfer funds from their account to their child’s account. Ask a Branch Representative to have your accounts linked together.
- e-statement required
* Only teens ages 13-17 require a parent or guardian to be joint on the account.
** Wireless Carrier fees may apply
Other sites of interest: