Even more benefits with
KID$ School Banking Program
We are proud to partner with Capital Region schools by offering our KID$ Program within the schools. Our school program gives students the opportunity to open and contribute to a savings account during the school day. Students learn the importance of saving through school banking and are rewarded with special gifts for their efforts.
All KID$ members receive these rewards:
- Open a new membership with just $1*
- For every 5th deposit made, students choose a prize
- For every 15th deposit, students earn a movie ticket
- Eligible to enter the Millionaire-for-a-Day contest
- Report Card Reward - Youth members in grades K-12 can earn $5 every quarter when they present their report card at a First New York branch within 30 days from the date the report card was issued (up to $20* per year).
Our School Bankers get even more:
- Prize Wheel Day - all school bankers making a deposit receive a prize on Prize Wheel Days!
- PTO Partnership - First New York donates to your Parent organization based on the number of new accounts opened- up to $1,000!
- End-of-year Ice Cream Social - First New York will hold an ice cream social for school bankers and volunteers at the end of the school year
If your school is not already participating in our KID$ Program, please contact Sayla Eisner-Mix, School Banking Program and Marketing Coordinator at (518) 393-1326 ext. 1803 or email@example.com to learn more about this valuable program.
First New York will deposit up to $4.00 to bring the account balance to $5.00. Funds will be reported as dividends.