First OnLineSign In
Accounts & Services
Even more benefits with
KID$ School Banking Program
We are proud to partner with Capital Region schools by offering our KID$ Program within the schools. Our school program gives students the opportunity to open and contribute to a savings account during the school day. Students learn the importance of saving through school banking and are rewarded with special gifts for their efforts.
All KID$ members receive these rewards:
- Open a new membership with just $1*
- For every 5th deposit made, students choose a prize
- For every 15th deposit, students earn a Grand Prize
- Eligible to enter the Millionaire-for-a-Day contest
- Report Card Reward - Youth members in grades K-12 can earn $5 every quarter when they present their report card at a First New York branch within 30 days from the date the report card was issued (up to $20* per year).
Our School Bankers get even more:
- Prize Drop Game - all school bankers making a deposit receive a prize on Prize Party Days!
- PTO Partnership - First New York donates to your Parent organization based on the number of new accounts opened- up to $1,000!
If your school is not already participating in our KID$ Program, please contact Lindsay Phillips, School Banking Outreach and Social Media Coordinator at (518) 393-1326 ext. 1803 or email@example.com to learn more about this valuable program.
First New York will deposit up to $4.00 to bring the account balance to $5.00. Funds will be reported as dividends.