With our KID$ Program - Keep Investing Dollars $avings Program, you can share the benefits of saving with your children.
- Open a First New York membership for your child, with a minimum deposit of $2.50 and we will match their first deposit up to $5 to start them on their way to savings.
- KID$ accounts opened in the branch come with a KID$ punch card. The card will be punched at the branch after every deposit. The punched cards may be redeemed for a gift from the prize box after every fifth punch. After 15 punches, the card may be redeemed for one Regal Cinemas movie ticket (limit 2 tickets per quarter).
Millionaire for a Day
How cool would it be to have your child treated like a Millionaire for a Day and enjoy:
- Limousine ride from school with five of their closest friends to their
- First New York Branch
- Pizza Lunch for their classroom
- Millionaire T-shirt for the winner, five of their friends and their homeroom teacher
- Ice Cream Social in the Board Room with the President/CEO of the credit union
- Limousine ride to winner’s home
All KID$ account holders in grades K-8 are eligible. If your child does not have a KID$ account, stop by any branch and open one today!
Millionaire for a Day takes place in November. All KID$ accounts must be opened by October 31st to be included in the drawing.