First OnLineSign In
Accounts & Services
Keep Investing Dollars Savings Program - KID$
At First New York Federal Credit Union, we understand the important role a solid financial education plays in the development of children. We believe that offering a School Savings program is an excellent way to teach students financial literacy skills at an early age. Children who learn to save today will be more likely to make wise savings and investment decisions in the future.
With our KID$ Program - Keep Investing Dollars $avings Program, you can share the benefits of saving with your children.
Open a First New York membership for your child, with a minimum deposit of $1.00*.
Our KID$ Program was designed to encourage savings, and KID$ members are rewarded for saving with prizes and movie tickets!
Deposits are tracked on a KID$ punch card. The card will be punched at the branch after every deposit (limit one punch per visit).
- Every 5th deposit earns a prize from the Treasure Chest
- Every 15th deposit earns one Regal or Bowtie Cinemas movie ticket (limit 2 tickets per quarter)
- Report Card Reward - Youth members in grades K-12 can earn $5 every quarter when they present their report card at a First New York branch within 30 days from the date the report card was issued (up to $20* per year).
First New York will deposit up to $4.00 to bring the account balance to $5.00. Funds will be reported as dividends.
Millionaire for a Day
How cool would it be to have your child treated like a Millionaire for a Day and enjoy:
- Pizza Lunch for their classroom
- Millionaire T-shirt for the winner, five of their friends and their homeroom teacher
- Ice Cream Social with the Branch Manager and/or President/CEO of First New York
All KID$ account holders in grades K-8 are eligible. If your child does not have a KID$ account, stop by any branch and open one today!