Skip-A-Pay can help when you need extra cash...
Skip-A-Pay allows you to skip a loan payment
- Skip your Auto Loan payment
- Skip your Personal Loan payment
- Skip your Visa® Credit Card payment
- All skipped payments are added to the end of the loan term and will extend the duration of your loan.
- There is a $35 fee per skip, per loan or Visa, which does not apply toward interest or principle on the loan/Visa.
Skip-A-Pay may be used for auto, personal and Visa loans only. Skip-A-Pay can be used on each eligible loan type a maximum of 6 times during the duration of the loan and not more than 2 non-consecutive months within a 12 month period. First New York must receive your application for Skip-A-Pay at least 10 days in advance of your loan payment due date. All Skip-A-Pay applications are subject to credit union approval and requests are not guaranteed to be approved or guaranteed to be approved for the month requested. During your Skip-A-Pay month, interest will continue to accrue at the prevailing interest rate. You are required to resume your regular payments the following month. Skipping a payment will extend the duration of your loan. There is a $35 processing fee for each Skip-A-Pay offer you use. The fee does not apply toward interest or principal on your loans. Please note: Skip-A-Pay will effect GAP claims.